Abacoa | Jupiter, Florida
To arrange a tour of Abacoa, call or text Amy at 561.315-5022.
Abacoa is one the finest traditional style, family-orientated communities in South Florida and is located in the Town of Jupiter, Florida. Abacoa contains 19 individual neighborhood communities with the centerpiece being the Abacoa Golf Club, Downtown Abacoa(formerly the Abacoa Town Center), Golden Club Mini Golf and Roger Dean Stadium.
For a tour of Abacoa and several of its communities, please watch the video below.
There are a number of public and private school options in this community. For public schools, Abacoa is zoned for Lighthouse Elementary School & Beacon Cove Elementary School, Jupiter Middle School and Jupiter High School. There are also a number of private schools in the general area which include the Benjamin School, Jupiter Christian School and All Saints Catholic School.
Several of Jupiter’s best residential neighborhoods are located in Abacoa and are well suited for a variety of different lifestyles. The community is very pedestrian friendly and has a variety of parks, playgrounds, walking/biking trails and preserve areas.
Individual Abacoa Neighborhoods
Allure at Abacoa: The Allure at Abacoa is a rental apartment community featuring one, two- and three-bedroom units. Allure is pet-friendly and features a resort style pool, state-of-the art fitness center and expansive clubhouse with business center.
Antigua at Town Center: Antigua is a live/work community where there are 80 commercially zoned live/work style units as well as residential townhouse style homes. Within the live / work units, businesses are allowed on the first floor while residential living is on the second and third floors. In addition to work / live units, there are 200 residential units consists of two- and three-story townhomes.
Cambridge: Cambridge in Abacoa consists of 77 single-family residences and 132 townhomes. This family orientated neighborhood features a community clubhouse with a large pool as well as a children playground area. Homes and townhomes range in size from less than 1,500 square feet to more than 2,000 square feet with prices starting from around $300,000 to more than $600,000.
- Canterbury Place: Canterbury Place at Abacoa is a Tuscan and French style community consisting of of 144 single-family residences and 173 townhomes. Canterbury features a clubhouse with state-of-the-art fitness center and heated swimming pool. Homes and townhomes range in size from less than 1,500 square feet to more than 3,000 square feet. Price start from the $300,000’s and exceed $700,000.
- Charleston Court: Charleston Court is a town-story townhouse community with architecture resembling that of historic Charleston, South Carolina. Originally constructed by DiVosta homes, these two- and three-bedroom townhomes range in size from 1,600 to more than 1,800 square feet. Prices range from around $300,000 to more than $400,000.
- Dakota at Abacoa: The Dakota at Abacoa is a 190-unit rental apartment community featuring one, two- and three-bedroom units. Dakota features a resort-style pool with whirlpool spa, clubhouse state-of-the art fitness center and residents lounge.
- Greenwich: The residential component of Greenwich at Abacoa is located along Military Trail and features a mixture of Mediterranean style, three-story townhouse style units as well as residential units above ground floor retail shops and restaurants. The residences feature two- and three-bedrooms consisting between 1,760 and 1,857 square feet of living area. Home price range from the low $300,000’s.
Mallory Creek: Mallory Creek at Abacoa is a single family and townhouse community that has a Key West style flair. Built by DiVosta Homes, Mallory creek features two heated swimming pools and is a pedestrian-friendly family community. Homes and townhomes range in size from less than 1,500 square feet to more than 3,500 square feet with prices starting from the $300,000’s to more than $1,000,000.
Martinique: Martinique is a single family home and townhouse community that features Caribbean style architecture. Features include a community clubhouse with swimming pool and a children’s playground area. Homes and townhomes range in size from around 1,600 square feet to more than 3,300 square feet. Price start from the $300,000’s and exceed $700,000.
New Haven: New Haven at Abacoa consists of 405 Victorian style single-family homes and 100 two-story townhomes. Originally constructed in 1999, New Haven is one of the larger communities in Abacoa with two individual sections. Features include two clubhouses with two community pools. Homes and townhomes range in size from less than 1,400 square feet to more than 2,700 square feet. Price start from around $300,000 and exceed $700,000.
- Osceola Woods: Osceola Woods is a 146-home three-story townhouse community that was originally developed by New Urban Communities in 2002. Homes feature three-bedrooms ranging from around 1,800 to 1,998 square feet and each unit comes with a two-car garage. Home prices for Osceola Woods are in the $300,000 range.
San Palermo: San Palermo is one of the smaller communities is Abacoa with just 34 townhome style, three-bedroom units. The townhomes in San Palermo consist of 1,830 square feet with prices in the $400,000 range. Since San Palermo is a small community, there are always a very limited number of homes available for sale.
- Somerset: Somerset at Abacoa consists of two-and three-bedroom terrace style condominium residences which range from one- to three-bedrooms and feature 849 to 1,457 square feet of living area. Community amenities include a clubhouse with fitness center, heated pool and children’s playground. Prices start from around $200,00 to more than $325,000.
- The Island at Abacoa: Surrounded by the Abacoa Golf Course, The Island at Abacoa consists of a mixture of single-family homes and townhomes. Features include a community clubhouse and pool. Homes and townhomes range in size from around 1,800 square feet to more than 3,400 square feet. Price start from less than $400,000 and exceed $1,000,000.
- The Sophia at Abacoa: The Sophia at Abacoa is an upscale rental apartment community featuring one, two- and three-bedroom units. The Sophia features a resort style pool, state-of-the art fitness center, clubhouse and is a pet-friendly community.
- The Village at Abacoa: The Village at Abacoa is in the heart of the Downtown Abacoa area and consists of 413 residential condominiums and 40 commercial condominiums. The residences enjoy immediate access to all of which Abacoa has to offer. Home sizes range from 545 to 1,454 square feet and consist of one-, two- and three-bedroom units. Prices range from less than $150,000 to more than $250,000.
- Tuscany: Tuscany boarders Abaoca’s wildlife preserve and consists of 453 Mediterranean-style single-family homes and townhomes. Tuscany features a clubhouse with fitness center, community pool and children’s playground area. Homes and townhomes range in size from around 1,700 square feet to more than 2,900 square feet. Price start from less than $400,000 and exceed $700,000.
- Valencia: Valencia is one of the more luxurious neighborhoods in Abacoa with 137 Mediterranean style custom homes. Valencia features a clubhouse with fitness center, community pool and children’s playground area. Homes range in size from around 3,000 square feet to more than 4,800 square feet. Price start from less than $700,000 and exceed $1,500,000.
Windsor Park: Windsor Park at Abacoa is a DiVosta constructed townhome and single-family community that features a clubhouse with fitness center, resort style pool and a children’s playground area. Homes and townhomes range in size from less than 1,800 square feet to more than 3,500 square feet with prices starting from the mid-$300,000’s to more than $1,000,000.
There are a number of great things to do in Abacoa as well as special events that are held year round at Downtown Abacoa area. These include:
- Roger Dean Stadium: Roger Dean is the only baseball stadium to host four minor league teams and it is also the Spring Training home for the Miami Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals. The facility is also host to a number of kids baseball tournaments throughout the year.
- Abacoa Golf Club: The Abacoa Golf Club is one of the fines public courses in the South Florida area. Designed by Joe Lee, this 18-hole course has unique elevation changes and 14 holes are surrounded by water. There is also an extensive clubhouse with facilities for banquets and events, grill room, a pro shop, driving range, and a learning center.
- Downtown Abacoa: Downtown Abacoa is a shopping, dining and professional business district that is at the heart of Abacoa. Adjacent to Roger Dean Stadium and the Courtyard Marriott hotel, Downtown Abacoa is home to a number of restaurants, bars, shops and other small businesses that serve the community. There is even a miniature golf at the east end of the downtown area called Golden Club Mini Golf.
- Concerts at the Abacoa Amphitheater
- The Feast of Little Italy: The Feast of Little Italy is a a multi-day festival showcasing Italian food, culture, art and music to the Jupiter area. There is live entertainment, carnival type rides for kids and a classic car show.
- ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival: ArtiGras is a two-day art festival which brings more than 250 artists from across the country to exhibit their work. There are a number of children’s activities, live music and interactive art exhibits put on during the festival.
- Wines Around the World and Jupiter Craft Brewers Festival
Do you want to say current with the most up to date ABACOA LISTINGS AND MARKET ACTIVITY? Contact Amy Losquadro today at (561) 315-5022 or complete the form below and new Abacoa listings and market activity will be sent straight to your inbox from the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Are You In the Market for a New Home in ABACOA ?
Let Amy set you up to get email alerts for when your dream home hits the market.
Stop wasting your time spending pouring through Zillow or Realtor.com viewing hundreds of properties that don’t meet your needs. Amy’s automated system is directly linked to our local Multiple Listings Service (MLS) and takes all the work out of the process. Just provide here with your criteria and specifications and you will get notified as soon as a new listing hits the market. Let technology do all the work for you.
Complete the form below with all your parameters and requirements or call Amy directly at 561.315.5022. Once your information is in her system, you will be sent a confirmation email that will need to be accepted to get your first set of email listings and market activity. There’s no pressure and no obligation to sign up for this free service.
Questions? Call Amy at 561.315.5022.