Florida Vacation Properties and Second Homes
The National Association of Home Builders has indicated that there are more than 7.4 million “second homes” and Florida is at the top with about 15% or 1.1 million second homes (Census Bureau 2016 American Community Survey).
With all that Florida has to offer, a second home could be a smart investment as well as a great place for your family to vacation. Forbes.com indicated that Orlando, West Palm Beach, and Panama City were the highest three cities in “The Best Places to Invest In a Second Home for 2019”. Click here to read the entire Forbes.com article.
With interest rates at very low levels, monthly payments are more affordable so now may just be the time to purchase that vacation property or second home for your family. The options are endless and include beachfront condominiums, golf and country club properties or homes near Walt Disney World or the other Orlando area theme parks, there are a number of possibilities available at this time.
CONTACT AMY HERE or call / text 561.315.5022 to learn more about buying a vacation property or second home in Florida.
FIND YOUR NEW VACATION OR SECOND HOME HERE
Search the largest collection of BRAND NEW homes featuring builders and communities from most major markets throughout the State of Florida. You will find outstanding properties from less than $300,000 to more than $3 million.
Florida is a Ideal Vacation Destination
For the past several years over 100 million domestic and international travelers have visited the state of Florida making it one of the most popular vacation destinations in world.
- Warm Weather
- Some of the Best Beaches on the East Coast
- Great Festivals and Annual Events
- Numerous Historic Sites
- Excellent Dining and Nightlife
- Home to the Best Golf Courses
- Outstanding Nature Experiences and Unique National Parks
- Excellent Shopping
- The World’s Busiest Cruise Ports
- Sporting Events
- Fishing, Diving and Water Sports
- Some of the Best Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando & SeaWorld
- Diverse Art and Culture
What Questions Should You Ask When Buying a Vacation Home?
The decision to buy a vacation property or second home is important so there are a number of considerations to think about before starting your search. Here are most significant:
- Where should it be located?
- What type of property should I purchase?
- What is my budget?
- Can I take out a mortgage on a vacation property or second home?
- How much time will it be used during the year?
- Will I want to rent it when not in use?
How to Get Started
One you get a firm handle on those questions outlined above, you can start your search using the home search tool located above or you can contact Amy at 561.315.5022 to talk more about the type of property you area seeking.